Smack Of Soul "New's and Download Video of Main Event, RAW, SMACKDOWN, And PPV

Bio Natalya

NatalyaStats
Associates: Victoria
WWE Debut: April 4, 2008
Trained By: The "Hart" Dungeon

Natalya may be Victoria’s new best friend on SmackDown, but make no mistake about it, this third generation Diva is all business in the ring.

The daughter of former Superstar Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, Natalya realizes that competing in WWE is a gift – one she plans on utilizing to its fullest extent. And being trained in the legendary Hart family “Dungeon” alongside a few famous family members doesn’t hurt either. Natalya, however, doesn’t want to be judged by the accolades of those before her.

“Being a third generation Diva is actually history in the making, but my family didn’t make me who I am today. Don’t compare me to my dad, my uncles, or my grandfather. Everything I’ve earned is on my own. I am the only Diva who’s blazing her own trail,” she said.

And Natalya plans on blazing that trail on Friday Night SmackDown, as evident by her friendship with Victoria and her attack on Divas Michelle McCool & Cherry. Will the very first third generation Diva continue the legacy laid before her? She thinks so.

“The other Divas may say that I’m cocky and arrogant, but I’m not. I am confident in my abilities. I’ve done my homework and am ready to spread my wings. I’m proud of what my family has accomplished, but I’m the first Diva of the Hart family to step in the squared circle and defend ‘The Dungeon’ and what my grandfather taught. I dare any Diva to step one foot in the ring with me.”