Smack Of Soul "New's and Download Video of Main Event, RAW, SMACKDOWN, And PPV

Bio Victoria

VictoriaStats
From: San Bernardino, Calif.
Signature Move: Widow's Peak
Career Highlights: Women's Champion
Associates: Natalya

Armed with one of the most devastating finishing maneuvers in all of professional wrestling, the Widow's Peak, Victoria is one of the most vicious Divas in WWE history. Don't let her impeccable good looks fool you. She may be one of the hottest Divas around, but the vicious vixen's beauty is only matched by a mean streak that has helped drive her to two Women's Championships.

Victoria has also been a pioneer in the Women's Division. At WrestleMania XX she defeated Molly Holly in the first-ever Women's Division Hair vs. Championship Match. After defeating Holly to retain her gold, Victoria humiliated Molly in front of a sold-out crowd at Madison Square Garden by shaving her head.

Outside of the ring, Victoria has been involved in various programs,speaking on behalf of WWE's Smackdown! Your Vote program, encouraging the youth of America to exercise their right to vote. While Victoria has always stressed the importance of children to be physically active, she believes it is also imperative to get a good education. Victoria studied biology at several colleges: Riverside Community, Loma Linda University and UCLA. She worked at the Inland Eye and Tissue Bank in Redlands, Calif., for three years.

Victoria has also shown over the years that she feels that success should only come from hard work. She's a strong believer that nothing should be handed to you in life.

"I want little girls to look at me as, yeah, I'm a T-and-A, but I can freakin' kick your a**, too. And I have some smarts behind me," she once said. "So I'm a well-rounded individual. I want little girls to look up to me and say, You know what? I could do that,' and believe in themselves."